One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville

Here's what the Office of Campus Experience offers


Approved event slides can be shown in the SSC Announcement System

All posters must be approved by Campus Experience at the SCC Information Desk, located across from the DeVries Theatre.

Cedarville University fleet vans parked bumper to bumper

Reserve a University Fleet Vehicle

You can reserve University Fleet Vehicle for University approved activities!

All drivers must be approved by the Campus Security Office.

Please allow at least one week prior notice.

Reserve a Vehicle

Frequently Asked Questions

What does being a part of Cedarville Student Organizations require for my Org? Why does my Org need a Fac/Staff advisor?

Cedarville Student Organizations requires Orgs be accountable and sustainable. Guidance from a Fac/Staff advisor will help ensure accountability and sustainability.

How does my Org apply for Incentive Funds?

If you need incentive funds for an event, submit the Incentive Fund Request form at least two weeks prior to the event date.

How can I access my Org's General Ledger (GL) account?

  • Log in to myCU and scroll to "Financial Transactions"
  • Click on "General Ledger Departmental Lookup"
  • Enter your Org's account number and view your balance

If you do not have access, please submit a General Ledger Account Request form at

How do I make purchases for my Org?

You may not use an SLP credit card.

You must find a way to make that purchase within your Org, and then fill out a Requisition Form on a University-Owned computer:

  • Click on "CedarNet" on your desktop
  • Click on "Requisitions"
  • Fill in the boxes (Always select "AP check")
  • Obtain your advisor's signature for approval
  • Staple the form to the respective invoice(s) or receipt(s) and mail it to Account Payable via campus mail

Can I request a table in the Lower SSC?

Yes. Please submit table requests at least two weeks prior to the intended date.

When can my Org sell in the Lower SSC?

Orgs can sell in the Lower SSC between 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Monday - Friday. There is a limit to the number of orgs allowed to sell. Sales are first-come, first-served. To sell in the lower SSC, submit a Table Request form at

Where do I get a cash box for Org sales?

All cash sales must be done through the Cashier’s Office (SSC 130). The Cashier’s Office will supply your Org with the cash box as well as your starting cash. When you’re done selling for the day, return your cash box to the Cashier’s Office (SSC 130). You can pick it up the next day no earlier than 10:45AM. Orgs may not keep the cash box overnight. Orgs may not store cash boxes at the Info Desk or the Campus Experience office.

Where can my Org store the items we are selling?

Orgs may not store sales items or promotional items in Campus Experience storage space or offices. Most Orgs store their items in dorm rooms during a sales week.

Where does my Org get our table from? Do we need to put our tables away at the end of the day?

Someone in the SGA or Campus Experience office will help you get your table. Once you’re done for the day, please return your table to the SLP closet (154A) with the help of any member of SGA.

How can my Org track attendance at meetings? How do I scan attendees into my Org's event?

Please contact the SGA Involvement team with questions about tracking event attendance.

What information can be kept in an Org Profile?

Organization Profiles should contain the following information

  • Name
  • Description
  • Regular meeting location / time
  • Category

Orgs are required to keep an up-to-date profile and roster so that new students can get a true idea of the purpose of the Org and whether they may want to join.

How do I set group meeting locations/times?

Org Officers can set and make changes to Org location and meeting times. Keep in mind you should only publish this information if the space has been requested and approved by Events Services through the Cedarville Room Reservation system.

  • From the Administrator Dashboard, select the Org you would like to edit
  • Click the red pencil in the top right. This will allow you to make edits to the Org page
  • Select "Meeting Location" and "Meeting Time"

Where can my Org print promotional materials?

Cedarville print Services is the best local resource for printing promotional materials. Print Services is located in SSC 171 across from the Campus Experience Office. Submit a print request by emailing

Can my Org show movies on campus?

Yes. You must request permission from the Campus Experience office. If you have any questions, or would like to pursue this option, please email, or come to the SGA office located in the Lower SSC 154.

How does my Org reserve tables and chairs?

Tables and chairs can be requested through a Maintenance Work Order on myCU. Please submit requests at least one week prior to the event.

Do all Org events need to be on campus?

No. However, whether on campus or off-campus, you are required to complete the Event Checklist and follow the Cedarville Student Handbook.

Why should I get involved?

To connect, grow, and serve through Student Organizations (Orgs), Ministries, events and programs to ensure a holistic Cedarville experience.

What will involvement at Cedarville require of me?

  • Attitude: Humility in Action
  • Clarity: Critical Thought Builds Clarity
  • Discipline: Attention to Detail

What is Cedarville Student Organizations?

Cedarville Student Organizations (CSO's) are comprised of 70 Student Organizations (Orgs) with nearly 1000 students involved. Cedarville Student Organizations (CSO's) are Cedarville University's spin off of "Greek Life".

Who can I contact to learn more about getting involved?

You can email Campus Experience at, or visit the office (SSC 154). You can also email the Student Government Association (SGA) Involvement Director at, or stop by the Student Government Association (SGA) Office in the Lower Stevens Student Center (SSC 152).

What are CU Discipleship Groups?

CU Discipleship Groups (D-Group) are small group Bible study programs designed to foster spiritual growth and community on campus. These groups are a great way to connect and build friendships with fellow students who will encourage you in your relationship with Jesus. We firmly believe that when it comes to spiritual growth, others can't do it for you, but you can't do it alone. Visit the Discipleship Ministries site for more information.

Are there any opportunities for local church ministry?

Global Outreach (GO) at Cedarville equips you for lifelong leadership and service through partnerships with local churches, community organizations, and missions. These volunteer ministry opportunities provide a context where you’ll apply what you learn in chapel and the classroom and make a powerful impact for Christ as you meet real needs in our surrounding communities and the world. You will have the opportunity to serve locally through weekly volunteer ministry teams or through short-term mission trips. Visit the Global Outreach site for more information.

How do i go about starting a new Global Outreach ministry

Email with your proposal or stop by the Global Outreach (GO) Office in the Dixon Ministry Center (DMC 200).