Each summer O.I.P. offers Cedarville courses in international locations. These courses are taught by Cedarville professors and are open to all Cedarville students. Some courses are specialized for specific majors and others are general education courses. They are ideal for students whose major do not have the flexibility of a semester abroad. The locations vary each summer.
Most trips are under $5,000 including tuition, program fee, and lodging. Airfare is usually not included but group flights will be available with students paying for their flight cost individually. Below is the list of course offerings for Summer 2017:
- Dramatic Literature (ELML)
- Creative Nonfiction (ELML)
- Teaching Diverse Learners (Education)
- Exceptionalities and Behavior (Education)
- Intercultural Communication (Communication)
May 21 - June 22, 2017 (Session 1)
June 25 - July 27, 2017 (Session 2)
- All Spanish Language and Culture Courses for Major/Minor (ELML)
- Spanish Internships / Practicum
- Germanic (Austrian) History and Culture
- The Theology of the Reformation (Bible)
Geology of the National Parks
This course fulfills the physical science requirement of 3.5 credits.
There are no quizzes or exams.
A project photo journal is due after the trip.
- Location: Tentatively set for the Northwest (Oregon, Washington, British Colombia)
- Passport Required
Short Term Trip Refund Policy