College Now For High School Students
COVID-19 Admission Update (April 2, 2020)
Ohio Students: CCP Deadline extended to May 1, 2020
- Students with no test score can participate with an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0.
The date of May 1, 2020 allows for timely processing of applications so that students can receive funding award letters and participate during summer term, if they so choose.
Updated Admission Criteria for College Now for Summer and Fall Enrollment
Because some students are unable to provide ACT or SAT scores (new or improved) at this time, Cedarville University is adopting a test-optional policy for Summer and Fall 2020 College Now applicants. Admission decisions will be based on the transcript, church leader recommendation, and completed application. Students with no test scores must submit a transcript demonstrating two full years of college preparatory curriculum with a cumulative GPA of 3.0. Students are encouraged to supplement their application with any available test scores (ACT, SAT, PSAT, CLT, etc). Course prerequisites may apply for some classes.
About College NowCedarville University’s College Now program is a distinctly Christian dual enrollment experience that helps students get a jump-start on college. High school students take classes led by college professors and earn college credit alongside peers and current Cedarville students. College Now courses are designed to provide a solid collegiate experience with the Christ-centered commitment for which Cedarville is known.
- Earn both high school and college credit
- Experience biblical worldview incorporated in every course
- Take online dual credit courses from anywhere in the world
- Experience on campus courses and College Now in the Classroom options
- Choose from popular general education electives
- Learn using innovative technologies
- Save up to 80% on the cost of college tuition (Family Pay Option)
- Apply to have College Credit Plus (CCP) cover tuition costs for select courses (Ohio students only)
Ohio's College Credit Plus
Cedarville University's College Now program participates in the state of Ohio's College Credit Plus (CCP) program, which provides free tuition for high school students taking college courses. If you are an Ohio resident, you may be able to take College Now courses tuition-free through CCP.
Family Pay Option
For students outside of Ohio or those taking non CCP-funded courses, Cedarville's College Now Family Pay Option is an affordable choice.