College Now is open to highly qualified students in grades 7–12 who present a clear testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ and evidence a consistent Christian lifestyle. Students who reside in Ohio and plan to participate in College Credit Plus must also apply for admission to College Now.
Admission Requirements for College Now and College Credit Plus
- Evidence of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A consistent Christian lifestyle as confirmed by a church leader
- A 3.0 unweighted, cumulative grade point average in college-preparatory course work through the end of the most recent term prior to enrollment
- ACT or SAT test scores*
- ACT composite 22 or higher: 21 English, 19 Math, 20 Reading, 20 Science, OR
- Pre-March-2016 SAT 1020 combined: 500 Critical Reading, 500 Math, OR
- New SAT 1100 combined: 550 Evidenced Based Reading and Writing, 530 Math
*In the absence of ACT or SAT scores, PSAT test scores may be considered. Contact Admissions for more information. You may contact the registrar's office for more information regarding a residual ACT test offered on campus. You may register online for national test dates for the ACT or the SAT
Students must earn minimum proficiency scores to take math or English courses:
- Math: 19 math ACT, 500 Math on the Pre-March-2016 SAT, or 530 Math on the New SAT
- English: 21 English ACT, 500 Critical Reading on the Pre-March-2016 SAT, or 550 Evidence Based Reading and Writing on the New SAT
College Now and College Credit Plus students are subject to the same standards of academic and social conduct, community covenant, and University policies as other Cedarville University students.
Online, or distance education, programs are governed by state higher education regulations. Cedarville University is permitted to deliver online programs in every state and is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA).
Please email or call Cedarville University Admissions at 1-800-CEDARVILLE (233-2784) for more information.