Daniel Fultz, Ph.D.Professor of Communication
Dr. Daniel D. Fultz is an ordained pastor with a master’s degree in business, a doctorate in communication, and more than 25 years of experience in higher education. Having taught across the spectrum of the discipline, his current focus is in ethics, negotiation, and family communication. With a background in educational media, distant learning, information technologies, and corporate training, he began teaching in 1995, accepting his first full-time faculty position in 2003. Teaching areas include business, broadcasting, web design, public relations, theory, and more. Immediately before coming to Cedarville, Dr. Fultz served as Academic Dean at Charleston Southern University.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Communication, Bowling Green State University
- M.A. in Business, Bluffton University
- B.A. in Business, Bluffton University
- A.A. in Marketing & Management, James A. Rhodes State College
- Enjoying family, playing music, cooking, being outdoors
- Why Cedarville?: Cedarville builds Christ-centered community, allowing me to learn and grow with students and colleagues.