Heather Heritage, M.A.Assistant Professor of Communication
Heather Heritage joined the faculty at Cedarville in 2011 after many years in the corporate world. Her previous experience includes working in a training and organizational communication capacity for an international weight-loss company for eight years. She has a passion for the field of public relations, persuasive theory, and understanding how media is used in the field of communication. She is a member of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), and likes to bring a professional and practical learning approach to the classroom.
Education and Credentials
- M.A., University of Dayton
- B.S., Youngstown State University
- Change Management in the Basic Course (Heather Heritage) Basic Course Directors' Conference (2015)
- Reviewing Passengers' Rights (Heather Heritage) Communication Faculty Contributions to the Popular Press (2017)
- Interesting Facts: I was homeschooled through the eighth grade, then went to and graduated from a public high school. Also, I am the oldest of six children and love superhero movies.
- Hobbies: Reading, weight lifting and exercising, cooking, playing fantasy football
- Why I’m at Cedarville: Because it’s a unique environment where the students, faculty, and staff have an opportunity to openly live out Christian principles daily.