Professional Pharmacy Admission Path
Looking for postgraduate pharmacy training?
Cedarville University School of Pharmacy welcomes academically prepared students from accredited colleges around the world. Students may enter directly into the professional years of our program, with or without a bachelor's degree, as long as all prerequisites have been met.
We look forward to helping you achieve your educational and professional goals through the School of Pharmacy at Cedarville University! Admission to Cedarville’s Pharm.D. program is a three-step process:
- Complete the PharmCAS application.
- Complete a short FREE Cedarville application. This application requires your personal testimony, acknowledgement of the University doctrinal statement and community covenant, and contact information for a Christian Leader Reference.
- Interview with the School of Pharmacy faculty for admission and scholarships.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications
- Meet all program prerequisites (see Prerequisite Courses list below). Students not meeting program prerequisites or admission standards may be considered for conditional admission to the program.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 is desired; however, a GPA less than 3.0 will be considered (based on a 4.0 scale)
- "C" grade or higher in all prerequisite courses.
- Successful interview with School of Pharmacy faculty.
- Pharmacy Intern License from the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy, received by the beginning of fall semester of the first professional year.
- English Composition (3)
- Speech (3)
- General Chemistry (8) with lab
- Organic Chemistry (8) with lab
- Calculus I (4)
- Physics I (algebra-based) (4) with lab
- General Biology I (4) with lab
- Anatomy and Physiology (8) with lab
- Microbiology (4) with lab
- Cell Biology or advanced biology (4) with lab