Prospective Pharm.D. Student Admissions
- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Pharmacy Missions
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
The Cedarville University Doctor of Pharmacy degree will prepare you for the changing world of 21st-century pharmacy. Our unapologetically Christian approach guides all of our classroom instruction. We promote a faith-informed, collaborative, and enterprising approach to patient care.
- Meet all program prerequisites. Students not meeting program prerequisites or admission standards may be considered for conditional admission to the program.
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 is desired; however, a GPA less than 3.0 will be considered (based on a 4.0 scale)
- “C" grade or better in all prerequisite courses.
- Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) score in the 50th percentile is desired.
- Successful interview with School of Pharmacy faculty.
- Pharmacy Intern License from the Ohio State Board of Pharmacy, received by the beginning of fall semester of the first professional year.
- English Composition (3)
- Speech (3)
- General Chemistry (8) with lab
- Organic Chemistry (8) with lab
- Calculus I (4)
- Physics I (4) with lab
- General Biology I (4) with lab
- Anatomy and Physiology (8) with lab
- Microbiology (4) with lab
- Cell Biology (3)
- Advanced Physiology (3)*
How to ApplyApplicants must submit a PharmCAS application via www.pharmcas.org. After completing the PharmCAS application, you will be prompted to fill out a supplemental application for Cedarville University. Successful candidates are invited to interview with School of Pharmacy faculty. Students are encouraged to apply up to one year in advance of their intended enrollment in the Doctor of Pharmacy program. Applicants will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- July 18, 2018 – PharmCAS Application Opens
- September 4, 2018 – Early Decision Application Deadline
- March 1, 2019 – PharmCAS Application and Transcript Deadline
- August 13, 2019 – New Student Orientation Begins
- August 19, 2019 – First Day of Class Instruction
- September 7, 2018
- October 5, 2018
- November 2, 2018
- December 7, 2018
- January 4, 2019
- February 1, 2019
- March 1, 2019
- April 5, 2019