- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Global Impact
- Celebrating Success
- Contact Us
Emmanuel Ayanjoke, Pharm.D.Instructor of Pharmacy Practice
Dr. Emmanuel Ayanjoke is the pain management and palliative care fellow at Cedarville University. Upon earning his Doctor of Pharmacy and Master of Business Administration degrees from the University of Toledo, he worked as a clinical pharmacist at at an independent pharmacy in Dayton, Ohio, to launch and manage clinical initiatives designed to improve overall patient care, such as Collaborative Practice Agreement. He is passionate about teaching, research, patient care and pushing the boundaries of pharmacy practice.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., University of Toledo
- M.B.A., University of Toledo
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toledo
- Reading, playing the guitar, biking, running, hiking, skiing, and working out
- Why Cedarville?: I chose Cedarville University for the opportunity to be a pharmacist and truly live out my values as a Christian. Some people, even Christians, put their faith as a side piece of their lives, but with Cedarville, it’s different. Moreover, the faculty at the School of Pharmacy are very welcoming. A wonderful group of people who are, of course, imperfect, but striving to treat each other like brothers and sisters in Christ in every way possible.