Dr. Martha Abraham is a shared faculty member with Cedar Care Village Pharmacy as the School of Pharmacy's Community Care Fellow. She is an alumna of Cedarville University, graduating with her undergraduate degree in 2014 and graduate degree in May of 2021. Her areas of interests lie within primary care, community care, and of course academia.
Education and Credentials
- Pharm.D., Cedarville University
- B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Cedarville University
- Registered Pharmacist, National Boards of Pharmacy
- Ongoing Community Care Fellowship, Cedarville University
- Pharmacy-Based Immunization Delivery Certification, American Pharmacists Association
- Delivering Medication Therapy Management Services Certification, American Pharmacists Association
- Basic Life Support, American Heart Association
- Weight lifting, hiking, traveling, spending time with family, playing strategic board games
- Why Cedarville?: I chose to pursue a faculty position through Cedarville University due to how large of an impact it played in my life as a student. I desire to have the opportunity to pour into students' lives much like faculty that I serve alongside have done for me.