- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Pharmacy Missions
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Amanda WilsonAssessment & Instruction Coordinator
Amanda serves as the Assessment and Instruction Coordinator for the School of Pharmacy. After graduating from Cedarville University, Amanda spent six years teaching full time, two years as a part-time in-school tutor, and two years as a part-time College Now Advisor for Cedarville University.
Education and Credentials
- B.A. in Early Childhood Education, Cedarville University
- Favorite things to do: Spending time with my husband and three girls, reading, spending time outside, and being physically active.
- Why Cedarville? After completing my undergraduate degree here, I am honored to be working at Cedarville University. I greatly appreciate the Christ-centered atmosphere, the emphasis on investing in one another, and the high standard of excellence we expect from our students, faculty, and staff.