- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation and Recognition
- Alumni Connect
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Pharmacy Missions
- Faculty and Staff
- Gift Giving
Brad PauleyHealth Sciences Center Laboratory Technician
While in college, Brad worked as a technician for Rite Aid Pharmacy and CVS Pharmacy. After moving to Florida, he worked several years at the Shands Hospital Pharmacy in Gainesville. He later worked as the Laboratory Manager for Dr. Edward Chan at University of Florida, Department of Oral Biology.
Education and Credentials
- B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, The Ohio State University
- Family oriented outings with my wife, Kaleb, our daughter, Lydia, and son, Luke
- History, Music, Reading, Traveling
- Why Cedarville: Because there is an encouraging environment that allows me to share my experiences and talents for the glory of God.