Sherry WellerCo-Curricular Coordinator
Sherry Weller previously served as the Executive Director of a pregnancy resource center in Wilmington, Ohio. Prior to that, she worked as a guidance counselor at a high school in Rhea County, Tennessee. She and her husband are actively involved in their church and school and community activities.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed. in School Counseling, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- B.A. in History/Pre-Law, Bryan College
- Spending time with family and dogs (a beagle and a lab)
- Sporting events – football, basketball, baseball
- Attending daughters' school events – theater, marching band, choir concerts, cross country
- Reading Christian and non-Christian fiction
- Bible studies and coffee with girlfriends
- Shopping with my teenage daughters
- Writing – devotionals, newspaper opinion pieces, notes to friends
- Why Cedarville?: I've been familiar with Cedarville for the last 10 years, when my husband joined the University as a faculty member. I chose Cedarville because I have the opportunity to work with an amazing team who will support and encourage my strengths. I also love that my relationship with Jesus is important to my co-workers, and I hope to be an encouragement to them and any others I come into contact with. He is truly the reason for my hope and joy.