- Program Admission
- Assessment Outcomes
- Contact Us
- International Field Experience
- Service Opportunities
- Advisory Council
Pamela BaileyAssistant Professor of Social Work
Professor Bailey began her career in social work providing school-based mental health services for children and youth. After completing her graduate degree at The Ohio State University, she continued to work in schools and expanded into community mental health practice. She conducted intake diagnostic assessments; provided outpatient and home-based therapy to individuals, groups, and families; and partnered with a local business to provide on-site mental health consultation. She also enjoyed several years serving her local church as a mentor to moms. She is a Licensed Independent Social Worker in the state of Ohio and served as an adjunct professor at Cedarville for several years before joining as a full-time faculty member in 2021.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.W., The Ohio State University
- B.S.W., Cedarville University
- Traveling, exploring national parks, grabbing lunch with a friend, and spending time with my husband, John, and our four daughters
- Why Cedarville?: I am thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to return to my alma mater, the place where I made many close friends, met my husband, and discovered my interest in social work. I love teaching and investing in students, both inside and outside the classroom. I consider it a privilege to play a role in equipping students to become excellent and competent social workers who integrate their faith and biblical worldview into each social worker-client relationship.