One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville
  1. Registration
  2. Contact Us
  3. Sessions and Costs
  4. Summer School Questions
  5. Visiting Students
  6. Drop/Add Dates
  7. Faculty Summer Policies
  8. Continuing Education

All undergraduate Education programs within the School of Education and Social Work are CAEP accredited.

Current students may register online for May Session, June Session, or Online Courses via myCU during registration for fall semester. The Non-Traditional Course Request form from the  Office of the Registrar (SSC 132) must be used to register for Non-traditional Courses.

If you are currently not a Cedarville student, you must apply to the university in order to take a Summer School course. You may do so online. Upon acceptance to the university and payment of the reservation deposit, contact the Office of the Registrar to register for classes.

Apply Now ยป