College Now For High School Students
COVID-19, Caring Well, and College NowLast Updated: June 17, 2020
Follow our Caring Well. Staying Well. blog and our academic calendar for the most up-to-date information about Cedarville University returning to campus for fall classes. Here’s what College Now students need to know:
On-campus students: Class begins on August 17. Visit the Student Information page for the new fall calendar.
Online students: Course begins on August 19. No changes have been made to the fall online calendar.
College Now Fall 2020 Admissions
Application deadline: July 17, 2020
Admission Criteria (temporarily revised for fall 2020 due to COVID-19):
- Transcript demonstrating two full years of college preparatory curriculum with a cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Church leader recommendation
- Completed application (fee waived)
- Test scores optional for fall 2020 only due to COVID-19 (ACT, SAT, PSAT, CLT, etc). Test scores prerequisites may apply for enrollment in some classes. Residual ACT testing is available by appointment on 6/20, 6/27, 7/1, and 7/11 on the Cedarville University campus.
About College NowCedarville University’s College Now program is a distinctly Christian dual enrollment experience that helps students get a jump-start on college. High school students take classes led by college professors and earn college credit alongside peers and current Cedarville students. College Now courses are designed to provide a solid collegiate experience with the Christ-centered commitment for which Cedarville is known.
- Earn both high school and college credit
- Experience biblical worldview incorporated in every course
- Take online dual credit courses from anywhere in the world
- Experience on campus courses and College Now in the Classroom options
- Choose from popular general education electives
- Learn using innovative technologies
- Save up to 80% on the cost of college tuition (Family Pay Option)
- Apply to have College Credit Plus (CCP) cover tuition costs for select courses (Ohio students only)
Information for Accepted Students
College Now in the Classroom
Family Pay Option
For students outside of Ohio or those taking non CCP-funded courses, Cedarville's College Now Family Pay Option is an affordable choice.
Ohio's College Credit Plus
Cedarville University's College Now program participates in the state of Ohio's College Credit Plus (CCP) program, which provides free tuition for high school students taking college courses. If you are an Ohio resident, you may be able to take College Now courses tuition-free through CCP.