General Study/Nondegree Admission Requirements
Admission RequirementsBegin Your Application
Cedarville University transforms lives through excellent education and intentional discipleship in submission to biblical authority.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Application requirements - We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary materials required to have your application reviewed.
- Begin your application today
- Official college transcripts - NOTE: include graduate transcripts for any related transfer credit
- Christian Leader Recommendation form
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student standards of conduct found on page 5 of the graduate catalogue. Applicants should review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted as a General Study/NonDegree seeking students. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.
Note: Students seeking to take graduate-level courses without the intent of completing a graduate degree may choose to change their status and enter into a formal graduate degree program by satisfying a program's admission requirements and completing the degree-seeking application process. Nondegree students may be limited to certain courses due to prerequisite requirements.