Graduate Certificate in Leadership Admission Requirements
Cedarville University transforms lives through excellent education and intentional discipleship in submission to biblical authority.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Cedarville University students may enroll in up to two courses during their senior year.
- Application requirements - We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary materials required to have your application reviewed.
- Start your FREE online application here!
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an email address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an email address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook. Applicants should also review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the Robert W. Plaster School of Business and Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the Graduate Certificate in Leadership program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.