M.A.B.L. Admission Requirements
Admission RequirementsBegin Your Application
Cedarville University transforms lives through excellent education and intentional discipleship in submission to biblical authority.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.3 or higher)
- Application requirements - We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary materials required to have your application reviewed.
- Start your FREE online application here!
- Official transcripts - NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions (include graduate transcripts for any transfer credit you want considered)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a link to be filled out)
- Academic Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a link to be filled out)
International Student Instructions
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook. Applicants should review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Biblical and Theological Studies and Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the Master of Arts in Biblical Leadership (M.A.B.L.) program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.