M.A.T. Admission Requirements
Application ProcessBegin Your Application
We look forward to helping you achieve your educational and professional goals through the School of Allied Health at Cedarville University! Admission to Cedarville’s M.A.T. program is a two-step process:
- Complete the ATCAS application at atcas.org.
- Interview with the School of Allied Health M.A.T. faculty for admission and scholarships.
Recommended Minimum Qualifications
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher)
- Meet all program prerequisites (see Prerequisite Courses list below) with “C” grade or higher. Students not meeting program prerequisites or admission standards may be considered for conditional admission to the program.
- Successful interview with School of Allied Health
M.A.T. Prerequisite Courses
- First Aid/CPR for the professional rescuer (3 credit hours)
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II (8 credit hours with lab)
- Exercise Physiology (3 credit hours)
- General Chemistry I and II (8 credit hours with a lab)
- Physics (4 credit hours with a lab)
- Microbiology (4 credit hours with a lab)
- General Biology (4 credit hours with a lab)