- Apply Now
- Majors and Minors
- Field Experiences
- Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us
- Student Education Association (SEA)
- Cost and Financial Aid
- Visit Campus
All undergraduate programs within the School of Education are NCATE accredited.
Kay McFarlaneAdministrative Assistant, School of Education
Mrs. McFarlane has served as administrative assistant at Cedarville University since 2004 and in the School of Education since July 2013. Prior to her current position, she served in the Department of Psychology. She is a graduate of Cornerstone University and subsequently enjoyed employment at Marathon Oil Company and Word of Life Fellowship, Inc., along with various part-time and volunteer positions.
Education and Credentials
- Secretarial Studies Diploma from Cornerstone University
- Spending time with family
- Working with Jr. High Ablaze youth group at Grace Baptist Church
- Hobbies: Traveling, Gardening, Baking, Knitting, Reading, Piano