School of Pharmacy
At Cedarville University, we’re engaging the dynamic environment of 21st-century health care with a solid Christian perspective. We develop future pharmacists who can meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients with faith-informed ethics and commitment.
School of Pharmacy Statistics
- 98% of the class of 2017 had secured employment at graduation. 100% of the class of 2016 had secured employment within six months of graduation.
- 72% combined average for ASHP residency placement: 2016 PGY1 match – 79%, 2016 PGY2 match – 67%, 2017 PGY1 match – 67% (national average is 66 percent)
- 95.7% on-time graduation rate for the class of 2017 (national average is 94.6%)
- 92% six-month pass rate on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX) for the class of 2016. The first-time pass rate for the NAPLEX was 74%.
- 100% Pharm.D. student participation in cross-cultural missions trip
* Cedarville University’s Doctor of Pharmacy program has been granted full accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
A Different Kind of Pharmacy School
Highly credentialed Christian faculty, first-rate equipment, and innovative curriculum - all integrated with a biblical worldview - make Cedarville's School of Pharmacy unique.