Cedarville University offers accelerated completion pathways that allow you to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in less time and at a lower cost.
Why choose an accelerated bachelor's-to-master's completion plan?
- Save time and money by completing prerequisites along with selected master’s-level courses as part of your undergraduate program ... potentially at no additional cost.
- Enhance your marketability as you search for a job by earning a highly regarded professional credential along with your undergraduate degree.
- Complete your master's degree online after you are already working (available for pathways to an MBA, M.Min., MABL, and MAWT). The Advanced M.Div. is an accelerated residential program.
- Enjoy streamlined admission to the master's program.
How the accelerated pathways work:
- Complete any required prerequisites as part of your undergraduate electives.
- Take selected graduate courses during your senior year.
- Start your graduate program with advanced status, reducing your overall cost and time to completion.
Take the next steps:
- Talk with your admissions counselor or academic advisor to learn more about how an accelerated bachelor’s to master’s pathway will benefit you.
- Work with your advisor to schedule prerequisite courses as your electives.
- Register for graduate-level courses by your senior year. (Obtain permission form from the Office of the Registrar.)
- Officially apply for your master’s program by the last semester of your undergraduate studies.
Pathway To Your MBA
We've created custom completion plans for the following programs:
- Biology (BA) to MBA
- Biology (BS) to MBA
- Broadcasting, Digital Media, and Journalism to MBA
- Chemistry (BA) to MBA
- Chemistry (BS) to MBA
- Communication to MBA
- English to MBA
- Environmental Science to MBA
- Exercise Science to MBA
- Forensic Science to MBA
- Geology (Geoscience emphasis) to MBA
- Geology (Physical Geology emphasis) to MBA
- Mathematics (BA) to MBA
- Mathematics (BS) to MBA
- Molecular Biology to MBA
- Music to MBA
- Professional Writing and Information Design to MBA
- Physics to MBA
- Psychology to MBA
- Worship to MBA
Pathway to Your MDiv
You can add ministry training to your vocation with a Master of Divinity (MDiv). We've created a clear and easy pathway from any undergraduate program at Cedarville through the Pre-MDiv minor. This minor will prepare you to enter the two-year Advanced MDiv following completion of your bachelor's degree. If you have the flexibility in your undergraduate schedule, we recommend taking the Elementary Greek sequence.
Pathway to the Online MA in Worship and Theology
All Worship majors should consider adding the MA in Worship and Theology to their undergraduate degree. This master's degree provides additional theological and advanced worship training that will help you transition seamlessly into church ministry. You can follow the three-year BA pathway, then complete the MA in Worship and Theology in one year, which means you can graduate with a bachelor's and master's in four years total! If you choose the four-year bachelor's pathway, choose two graduate courses to take during your senior year, then you'll have just 30 hours remaining to complete the graduate degree.