Accelerated Pathways to a Master's Degree
Cedarville University offers accelerated completion pathways that allow you to earn both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in less time and at a lower cost.
Why choose an accelerated bachelor's-to-master's completion plan?
- Save time and money by completing prerequisites along with selected master’s-level courses as part of your undergraduate program ... potentially at no additional cost.
- Enhance your marketability as you search for a job by earning a highly regarded professional credential along with your undergraduate degree.
- Complete your master's degree online after you are already working (available for pathways to an M.B.A., M.Min., M.A.B.L., and M.A.W.T.). The Advanced M.Div. is an accelerated residential program.
- Enjoy streamlined admission to the master's program.
How the accelerated pathways work:
- Complete any required prerequisites as part of your undergraduate electives.
- Take selected graduate courses during your senior year.
- Start your graduate program with advanced status, reducing your overall cost and time to completion.
Take the next steps:
- Talk with your admissions counselor or academic advisor to learn more about how an accelerated bachelor’s to master’s pathway will benefit you.
- Work with your advisor to schedule prerequisite courses as your electives.
- Register for graduate-level courses by your senior year. (Obtain permission form from the Office of the Registrar.)
- Officially apply for your master’s program by the last semester of your undergraduate studies.
Pathway to Your M.B.A.We've created custom completion plans for the following programs:
Pathway to Your M.Div.
You can add ministry training to your vocation with a Master of Divinity (M.Div.). We've created a clear and easy pathway from any undergraduate program at Cedarville through the Pre-M.Div. minor. This minor will prepare you to enter the two-year Advanced M.Div. following completion of your bachelor's degree. If you have the flexibility in your undergraduate schedule, we recommend taking the Elementary Greek sequence.
Pathway to an Online Ministry Degree
We've built in flexibility so you can add a one-year online ministry graduate program to any undergraduate degree program. Simply choose two graduates courses from your master's degree of choice to take in your senior year, and you'll have just 30 hours remaining to complete your graduate degree. And, since all graduate ministry programs are online, you can complete your program from anywhere. Choose from:
- Master of Ministry (M.Min.)
- Master of Arts in Biblical Leadership (M.A.B.L.)
- Master of Arts in Worship and Theology (M.A.W.T.)