- Apply Now
- Majors and Minors
- Field Experiences
- Faculty and Staff
- Contact Us
- Student Education Association (SEA)
- Cost and Financial Aid
- Visit Campus
All undergraduate programs within the School of Education are NCATE accredited. (Now known as CAEP)
Terry Comers, M.Ed.Assistant Professor of Education
BiographyProfessor Terry Comers taught for 10 years and served as an elementary principal of a Christian school before coming to Cedarville as a student teacher supervisor in 1988. She teaches in both the early and middle childhood programs. Terry serves as an Early Childhood program Co-Coordinator. She enjoys partnering with area teachers in a variety of service opportunities.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed., General Teacher, Wright State University
- B.A., Elementary Education, Cedarville University
- Interests: Traveling to new places, family vacations, reading, playing the piano and organ, choir, attending my son's concerts, and especially playing with grandchildren
- Why Cedarville: After graduating from Cedarville, my mom, Dr. Sue Baker, was hired to teach in the education department. It was my joy and privilege to return to my alma mater and to join the faculty and teach in the same Methods block alongside my mom before her retirement. Training future teachers is a blessing.