2024–25 International Need-Based Scholarships - Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2024–25.
Through generous gifts from our donors along with budgeted institutional funds, the University offers a International Need-based Scholarship to help cover a portion of a student's unmet financial need.
Complete the International Student Financial Form for 2023-24 year to be considered for this scholarship (calculated annually).
In addition to demonstrated financial need, the following also apply:
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Complete the International Student Financial Form for 2023-24 year.
Is Need Based?
Award amount is determined after review of each student's 2023-24 International Student Financial Form and other income documentation.
Yes, the International Scholarship renews as long as the student maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), demonstrates 'Financial Need' for each academic year, and is in good standing with the University (determined by the Office of Student Life).
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.