Graduate Financial Aid
Earning an advanced degree represents a serious investment of time, energy, and financial resources. Your decision to pursue quality, Christian graduate education represents a valuable investment in your career and professional development. We’re committed to helping you through the financial aid process and making your education as affordable as possible for you.
View the terms and conditions for financial aid.
Types of Financial Aid
Financial aid may be available for degree-seeking graduate students. Graduate loans are offered based on successful completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Most types of financial aid awards fall within two categories:
- Gift aid refers to awards that do not have to be paid back, such as scholarships and grants.
- Self-help aid refers to awards that require something in return from the student in order to receive funds, such as loans and student employment.
Graduate Program Financial Aid Information
Click on a program name below to view tuition and variable expenses for that program.
Bible and Ministry
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Online
- Includes all tracks
- Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity Management Online
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration Online
- Graduate Certificate in Operations Management Online
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.):
- Family Nurse Practitioner Online
- Global Public Health Nursing Online
- Nurse Educator Online
- Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Improvement Online
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Online
- Graduate Certificate in Global Public Health Nursing Online
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education Online
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Leadership Online
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
How Do You Apply for Financial Aid at Cedarville? Two Easy Steps:
To determine all need-based financial aid (including grants and loans) use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
NOTE: Only degree-seeking students, who are enrolled at least half-time in degree-seeking courses (3 credit hours per term), are eligible to receive federal financial aid. Non-degree students, such as those enrolled in certificate programs, are not eligible for financial aid.
Billing and Payment
Plan to pay your balance by the due date listed on your student statement.
Students may pay their University bills using cash, money orders, personal checks, certified checks, or on Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit/debit cards with a 2.5% convenience fee. You can pay your bill online, in person at the Cashiers Office, or by phone by calling 937-766-7830.
For payment by mail, make checks payable to “Cedarville University.” Include your student ID number on your check to insure proper credit to your account. For your
own protection, please do not mail cash. Send payments by mail to:
ATTN: Cashiers Office
251 N Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314
If you have questions about your student account, please contact the Cashiers Office.