NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
The NURSE Corps Scholarship Program enables students accepted or enrolled in a diploma, associate, baccalaureate or graduate nursing programs, including RN to BSN Bridge Program to receive funding for tuition, fees and other educational costs in exchange for working at an eligible Critical Shortage Facility upon graduation.The NURSE Corps Scholarship Program is a selective program of the U.S. Government that helps alleviate the critical shortage of nurses currently experienced by certain types of health care facilities located in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs). Upon graduation, NURSE Corps Scholarship recipients work at these facilities for at least 2 years, earning the same competitive salary and benefits as any new hire.
- U.S. citizens (born or naturalized), nationals or lawful permanent residents
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a professional nursing degree program (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) at accredited school of nursing located in the U.S.
- Begin classes no later than September 30
- Free from any Federal judgment liens
- Free from existing service commitments
- Not delinquent on a Federal debt
View Application »
Financial support including tuition, eligible fees, annual payment for other reasonable costs (books, clinical supplies, uniforms, etc.), and a monthly stipend
Deadlines vary per award, check the website for details.