Postal and Print Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Print Services
- Postal Services
- Work Requests
- Outgoing Mail
- Incoming Mail
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Mailing Services Request
- Campus Copiers
- Print Drivers
- Copyright Law
- Print Shop Work and Supply Orders
- Global Outreach Letter Request
Package Pick Process for 2020-21
To limit the number of people in line at any given time, the campus post office has introduced a scheduling component to the package pickup process. Students are required to schedule their package pickup time using the instructions outlined below. As we strive to care for each other and stay healthy, please observe this new system for pickup of your packages.
- You receive an email from "Smart Track Pro". Please do not come to the post office to see if you have a package. Even if a third party carrier notifies you that you have received a package, it is not ready for pickup until you are notified by Smart Track Pro. Rely on your Cedarville email for notifications.
- Use the link in the email to schedule a pickup time. It is important for social distancing that you schedule a time and you arrive during your scheduled time. You can make changes to your scheduled time by using the same link again.
- While in line, please wear your mask and use the floor dots for social distancing.
The post office hours have also changed to better accommodate package volume and student schedules. The window is open from 12-9 M-F for the month of August.
Cedarville University Postal and Print Services provides print and mail services to the University family and the general public. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-766-7988 for printing and email@example.com or 937-766-7908 for mailing needs.