Tuesday, April 6, 2021
It’s hard to believe, but the academic year is coming to a close in just a few weeks. We’ll be praying along with you as your student takes final exams and prepares to head home for the summer (or wherever God is taking them!) As you make plans for picking up your student, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The last contract meal for the semester is dinner on Friday, April 30.
- Students must be out of the residence halls by Saturday, May 1, at 5 p.m. (8 p.m. for graduating seniors).
- Students may have up to two people assist them with move-out.
- Students are able to leave before Saturday if their exam schedule allows. They will receive more detailed instructions from their RDs about times during finals week when visitors may enter the residence halls to help with move-out.
- Parking will be at a premium Saturday due to two commencement ceremonies (10 a.m. and 2 p.m.). If you plan to pick up your student on Saturday, you may want to come very early.
If your student will be graduating, thank you for letting us invest in his or her 1,000 days at Cedarville. It has been our pleasure to serve your family!
Posted in General