Middle Eastern Studies Minor
About the Middle Eastern Studies Minor
The Middle Eastern studies minor will equip you with language skills and cultural background knowledge focused on developing a greater understanding of events, ideas, and beliefs of Middle Eastern countries. This minor must be combined with a major (in any field) in order to graduate with your bachelor’s degree and be fully prepared for your chosen career path.
Middle Eastern Studies Minor Highlights
- Minor requires 22 semester hours of coursework.
- Optional study abroad opportunities include Israel, Egypt, and Jordan.
Consider These Majors
Students pursuing a Middle Eastern Studies minor may consider these majors:
- Global Business
- Intercultural Studies – Missiology
- International Studies
Middle Eastern Studies Program Curriculum
- History and Politics of Middle East
- Introduction to Arabic Language and Culture
Department of English, Literature, and Modern Languages