Once you have registered for fall semester classes, you’ll have the opportunity to select your roommate and housing assignment online. This online system allows you to:
- Select a specific room
- View others living in the residence hall or unit
- Receive a housing code for roommate request
- Select housing for both you and your roommate using the code provided by your desired roommate
Continuing students registered for fall semester are granted access to select housing based upon their current classification, which is determined by credit hours completed.
New, transfer, or readmit students are granted access to select housing based upon the date their reservation deposit was received.
For your reference, we’ve compiled a list of questions you may have.
Want to see where you’ll be living at Cedarville? Visit each residence hall page below to find information on amenities, community, and fun traditions. You can also view floorplans, 360 degree photos, and take a 360 degree video tour of each hall.
Housing Selection Timeline for Fall 2020
- April 15: All continuing students can elect to stay in their current room for fall semester
- April 18-19: Housing access to current seniors registered for fall semester
- April 20-21: Housing access to current juniors registered for fall semester
- April 22-26: Housing access to current sophomores registered for fall semester
- April 27-29: Housing access to current freshman registered for fall semester
- May 16 – July 15: Housing access to new freshmen, transfer, and readmit students
- May 16: New students with deposit before 1/1/2020
- May 22: New students with deposit between 1/1/2019 – 3/15/2020
- May 29: New students with deposit after 3/16/2020
- July 15: Access to online housing system closes. Please contact residence life for any room selections or changes after this date