The Hagan Scholarship
The Hagan Scholarships are intended for high achieving students who will require financial assistance in order to attend college. These students must graduate from a public high school located in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents. The Purpose of the Hagan Scholarship is to provide each recipient with the opportunity to obtain a four-year college education and graduate college debt free.
- US citizen
- Attend an eligible High School (see site for details)
- Student in relevant year graduating class (see site for details)
- Achieved a High School cumulative GPA of 3.75 or higher and 24 or higher on ACT or 1150 on SAT
- Enroll at an eligible 4 year college first semester following High School graduation
- Must work 240 hours in 12 months prior to start of college
- Must complete FAFSA (EFC must be below certain amount, see site for details)
- Must apply for eligible federal/state grants
- Must not have been convicted of a felony
Is Need Based?