This information applies to Faculty/Staff family, Former Faculty/Staff family, Alumni family, Pastor/Missionary family, and Current Student Family Passes. There is no provision for entrance for minors with other memberships.
- No one under the age of 13 may be in the Rec Center except:
- To climb the climbing wall (10 and above)
- To walk/play in the field house under the direct supervision of a parent (no age restriction).
- All children in the fitness center ages 13–15 must be directly supervised at all times by a parent with a valid pass.
- Children who are allowed in the facility must be at least 16 years of age to use the free weights.
- Community pass holders may not bring children.
- All children 16 years of age and older must present their own family ID card in order to use the facilities without a parent. (This applies to the approved memberships listed at the top of the page.)
- Children must be at least 13 to play racquetball. Children ages 13–15 are required to be directly supervised at all times by a parent or grandparent and are highly encouraged to wear eye protection when playing.