One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville
Female student takes notes on laptop in class


Each student is assigned to an academic counselor who offers advice concerning course scheduling. A student who has not declared a major will be assigned to a special advisor equipped to offer assistance in selecting a field of study. The student should consult with his or her advisor not only at registration but also throughout the year whenever an academic problem is encountered or plans for changes of educational procedures are being formulated. A student with low grades in a major or minor field may be advised to select another field of study.

If you wish to change your major/advisor, you may pick up a change of Major/Advisor form in the Office of the Registrar (SSC 132). This form requires the signatures of the chairman of the department you are leaving and the chairman of the department of your new major.