Once you have registered for fall semester classes, you’ll have the opportunity to select your roommate and housing assignment online. This online system allows you to:
- Select a specific room
- View others living in the residence hall or unit
- Receive a housing code for roommate request
- Select housing for both you and your roommate using the code provided by your desired roommate
Continuing students registered for fall semester are granted access to select housing based upon their current classification, which is determined by credit hours completed.
New, transfer, or readmit students are granted access to select housing based upon the date their reservation deposit was received.
For your reference, we’ve compiled a list of questions you may have and residence hall costs.
Want to see where you’ll be living at Cedarville? Visit each residence hall page below to find information on amenities, community, and fun traditions. You can also view floorplans, 360 degree photos, and take a 360 degree video tour of each hall.
To accommodate the anticipated mix of men and women for fall 2023, the University is changing who is housed in select residence halls. These changes are noted below.
- Brock Hall
- Carr Hall
- Faith Hall (starting fall 2023)
- Lawlor Hall
- Marshall Hall
- McChesney Hall
- Palmer Hall
- Parker Hall
- Rickard Hall
- Rogers Hall
- St. Clair Hall
- Walker Hall (starting fall 2023)
- West Hall
Housing Selection Timeline for Fall 2023
- April 15: All continuing students can elect to stay in their current room for fall semester
- April 18-19: Housing access to current seniors registered for fall semester
- April 18 More than 110 credits
- April 19 More than 91 credits
- April 20-21: Housing access to current juniors registered for fall semester
- April 20 More than 76 credits
- April 21 More than 61 credits
- April 22-26: Housing access to current sophomores registered for fall semester
- April 22 More than 51 credits
- April 25 More than 41 credits
- April 26 More than 31 credits
- April 27-29: Housing access to current freshman registered for fall semester
- April 27 More than 21 credits
- April 28 More than 11 credits
- April 29 More than 0 credits
- May 16 – June 15: Housing access to new freshmen, transfer, and readmit students
- May 16: New students with deposit before 1/1/2023
- May 22: New students with deposit between 1/1/2023 – 3/15/2023
- May 29: New students with deposit since 3/16/2023
- Students placed on the waitlist after 5/1/2023 will be notified in waitlist order beginning 6/22/2023 of potential housing openings.
- June 15: Access to online housing system closes. Please contact residence life for any room selections or changes after this date