2019–20 Cedarville Achievement Scholarship - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2019–20.
- Accepted students who do not qualify for President’s, Chancellor’s, Dean’s, or Faculty Excellence Scholarships.
- If, based upon updated high school GPA and/or superscore information, the student qualifies for one of the above scholarships, the Cedarville Achievement Scholarship will be removed from the aid package and replaced by the new academic scholarship.
NOTE: Qualifying GPA scores must be received by April 30 and standardized test(s) must be taken by April 30.
No separate application is necessary.
$6,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may not be combined with the President’s Society Fellows, President's Excellence, Chancellor’s, Dean’s, or Faculty Excellence Scholarships
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student has a Cedarville Cum GPA of 2.5 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- Note: There is no rounding of the cumulative GPA.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 2.5? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 2.5 at the annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 2.5 mark.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each term (spring, summer, and fall).