2018–19 Cedarville Fund Scholarship - New Freshmen
- Cost Information
- Scholarships and Grants
- Federal Aid
- State Aid
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid Home
- Jobs on Campus
- Military Aid
- Veteran Benefits
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Outside Scholarships
- Scholarship Searches
- Payment Options
- Helpful Links
Cedarville Fund Scholarship - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2018–19.
Through generous gifts from our donors along with budgeted institutional funds, the University offers this scholarship to help cover students' unmet financial need.
Completion of the FAFSA is required.
In addition to demonstrated financial need, the following also apply:
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Complete the FAFSA for the 2018-19 year (available online on or after October 1, 2017).
Is Need Based?
Yes, the Cedarville Fund Scholarships renews as long as the student maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and completes the FAFSA each year.
- Annual review is performed after spring term grades are posted.