2018–19 Dean's Excellence Scholarship - New Freshmen
- Cost Information
- Scholarships and Grants
- Federal Aid
- State Aid
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid Home
- Jobs on Campus
- Military Aid
- Veteran Benefits
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Outside Scholarships
- Scholarship Searches
- Payment Options
- Helpful Links
Dean's Excellence Scholarship - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2018–19.
- 25+ ACT or 1200+ SAT (Math + Evidence-Based Reading and Writing)
- 3.2 high school GPA (there is no rounding of the cumulative GPA)
NOTE: Scholarship decisions are based on GPA and test scores received by Cedarville by April 30.
- Cedarville accepts updated GPA and test score information received by April 30th.
- Scholarships may be upgraded based upon information received by April 30th.
No separate application is necessary.
$10,500 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student has a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.0 or higher at time of annual review.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- Note: There is no rounding of the cumulative GPA.
What if student's Cum GPA falls below 3.0? Is this award renewable at a later time?
- Yes, students whose Cedarville Cum GPA is below 3.0 at the annual review may have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is raised to meet the required 3.0 mark.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each term (spring, summer, and fall).