2018–19 Jobs on Campus
Jobs on Campus
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2018–19.
Availability of campus jobs
Approximately 1,600 students work on campus, typically for 8-12 hours per week. All student employees earn Ohio minimum wage or more and are paid biweekly through student payroll. Any student may work on campus through regular student employment. Students may use Federal Work Study for campus employment.
How to apply for a job
- Check out open positions (this jobs database will continue to be updated by offices throughout the summer)
Apply online by completing the employment profile and selecting the departments in which you have interest.
- Only registered students may apply.
- Employment profiles are made available to the departments selected.
- Students are encouraged to contact the department directly for further details.
- Student should follow-up with Student Employment Supervisor for the positions in which they apply.
- Participate in the department's interview and selection process.
- Receive notification that you've been selected for a job.
New student employees
If you have not previously worked on campus, you will have to complete forms in the payroll office (located in the lower level of Founder’s Hall) after you receive a job offer.
You will need to bring:
- photo identification (drivers license / student id)
- social security card or birth certificate (original only, no copies)
- or -
- Unexpired passport (original only, no copies)
You will need to complete:
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS Form W-4)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (INS Form I-9)
- State Withholding Form
Important: To qualify for on-campus employment, a student must be registered for six or more semester credit hours.
Student employment application; interview may also be required
All student employees earn Ohio minimum wage; however, in some cases the hourly wage is higher. Hourly wages vary by position.
Based on job availability