2021–22 Jobs on Campus
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2021–22.
Availability of campus jobs
Approximately 1,600 students work on campus, typically for five to ten hours per week. All student employees earn Ohio minimum wage or more and are paid biweekly through student payroll. Any student may work on campus through regular student employment. Students may also use Federal Work Study for campus employment.
How to apply for a job
- Check out open positions (this jobs database will continue to be updated by offices throughout the summer)
Apply online by completing the student employment profile and selecting the departments in which you have interest.
- Only registered students may apply. Undergraduate students must be registered for six or more semester credit hours.
- Employment profiles are made available to the departments selected.
- Students are encouraged to notify managers when an employment profile has been completed and to provide a resume if requested. Managers are not automatically notified of submissions.
- Participate in the department's interview and selection process.
- Receive notification that you have been selected for a job.
New student employees
If you have not previously worked on campus or are a returning student employee with a break in student registration, please review the Payroll Office Student Employee FAQs which will explain the paperwork that must be completed before beginning work.