The annual Pell Grant amount is based on:
- The student's FAFSA EFC calculation
- The student's enrollment status each term as of the term census date (full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time, or less-than-half-time)
- The University's cost of attendance
Information for the 2024-25 year Pell Grant should be available February 2024:
For the current 2023-24 year, to be Pell Grant eligible the FAFSA EFC must be 6,656 or less and the student must meet all other Pell eligibility requirements.
- The maximum Pell Grant is $7,395 for an EFC of 0 when enrolled full-time.
- For full-time students at Cedarville, the Pell Grant Amount ranges from $767 up to $7,395.
Visit the Federal Student Aid website for additional information.