The annual Pell Grant amount is based on:
- The student's FAFSA EFC calculation
- The student's enrollment status each term as of the term census date (full-time, three-quarter-time, half-time, or less-than-half-time)
- The University's cost of attendance
Information for the 2021-22 year (funding levels should be determined by February, 2021):
For the current 2020-21 year, to be Pell Grant eligible the FAFSA EFC must be 5,711 or less and the student must meet all other Pell eligibility requirements.
- The maximum Pell Grant is $6,345 for an EFC of 0 when enrolled full-time.
- For full-time students at Cedarville, the Pell Grant Amount ranges from $639 up to $6,345.
Visit the Federal Student Aid website for additional information.