2022–23 Pharmacy Preferred Pathway Scholarships
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2022–23.
Each student who receives preferred admission to the School of Pharmacy’s advanced professional program and enrolls in the BS Pharmaceutical Science program is awarded this scholarship. Award amount determined during the preferred admission interview.
No separate application required.
Up to $5,000 per year
- Active enrollment in the BS Pharmaceutical Sciences program
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to six semesters of attendance (freshmen through junior year*)
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
- Combined total of scholarships and grants (gift-aid) cannot exceed direct University charges
- Amount determined during the preferred admission interview
Yes, this scholarship renews as long as the student continues active enrollment in the undergraduate portion of the BS pharmaceutical Sciences program and maintains the continuation requirements as detailed on the Continuation Requirements tab of the preferred admission page.
* Note: Students who complete their BS Pharmaceutical Science program in less than six semesters are not eligible to receive this scholarship once they begin their first professional year of study.