2018–19 President's Ministry Impact Scholarship
- Cost Information
- Scholarships and Grants
- Federal Aid
- State Aid
- Contact Us
- Financial Aid Home
- Jobs on Campus
- Military Aid
- Veteran Benefits
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Graduate Students
- Outside Scholarships
- Scholarship Searches
- Payment Options
- Helpful Links
President's Ministry Impact Scholarship
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2018–19.
Celebrating Cedarville’s strong support for the local church and those who invest their lives in full-time vocational ministry, this award is offered to select undergraduate students whose parent is in full-time vocational ministry and who demonstrate excellent Christian character and leadership abilities.
Who can apply for this award?
- pastor's child
- missionary child
- children of others employed in full-time vocational ministry.
Note: Eligible undergraduate applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as funding is limited.
Who is eligible to apply using this online scholarship application?
- Only incoming freshman or transfer accepts who plan to begin their enrollment in the fall semester as new, first-time undergraduate students at Cedarville University.
To apply for the President's Ministry Impact Scholarship:
- Complete the online scholarship application
- Complete and submit the FAFSA. Cedarville must receive a valid FAFSA (i.e. a calculated EFC).
- Note: Complete and submit the 2018-19 FAFSA by February 15 (available Oct. 1, 2017 and based on final 2016 tax data) to have financial need considered in your scholarship application review.
Application Deadlines and Decision Dates:
- Priority Application Deadline: All application documents must be received by December 15, 2017.
- Priority Decision Date: Decisions will be announced late January 2018.
- Regular Application Deadline: All application documents must be received by February 28, 2018.
- Regular Decision Date: Decisions will be announced mid-March 2018.
Up to $5,000 per year for selected students
- Undergraduate applicants are required to complete and submit the FAFSA in order to be considered for this award.
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants.
Additional scholarship information:
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
Yes, this award is renewable as long as the student maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and remains in good standing with the University. "Good standing" shall be determined as follows:
In support of Cedarville University's commitment to the individual and communal benefits of the Cedarville community covenant, an annual review of student conduct will be required for scholarship renewal. Any student who, in the sole discretion of the Student Life Deans on a case-by-case basis, has demonstrated a pattern of conduct that indicates disregard for University policies will not be considered eligible for scholarship renewal.
If a student believes his/her status of scholarship eligibility was determined in error or inappropriately, the student has the option to appeal. The student should submit a letter of appeal that details the factors that should be considered in his/her scholarship standing with the University, as well as his/her plans to address the concerns which led to the standing. Submit the appeal to the Director for Student Development within 14 days of notice of non-renewal. The appeal will be reviewed and the student will receive a response within two weeks of a complete submission of the appeal.