Vermont Programs

View all items in the State Aid Category »

Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) allows residents of Vermont to use their Vermont grants at Cedarville University.



  • Students must complete a FAFSA each academic year to determine eligibility for this need-based award
  • Complete a Vermont Grant application and other documents as requested by VSAC
  • See VSAC’s website for additional eligibility criteria


To learn more about this program please contact:

Vermont Student Assistance Corporation

Phone: 802-654-3750

Toll Free: 800-822-4166