One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville
The International Student Services office

Financial Information

New Student Financial Information

Apply for Scholarships

All students — international, missionary kids (MK), or third culture kids (TCK) — can view the available scholarships and grants.

Apply for Financial Aid

U.S. Citizens: 

MK and TCK students who are U.S. citizens should begin the process of applying for financial aid by completing the  Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).  The Financial Aid office cannot process any awards until the FAFSA is complete. 

Even if you have applied for aid in the past, you need to file a new FAFSA for each academic year in which you plan to enroll. The FAFSA must list Cedarville's school code (003025) if you plan to apply for federal loans or University need-based aid. Financial aid is offered and processed after students register for classes.

Note: International Students are not required to submit the FAFSA.

Complete Your Financial Responsibility Agreement

Before you can register for courses, you must provide your electronic signature for the Financial Responsibility Agreement. Your signature needs to be provided each semester before registering for courses.

Paying Your Tuition Bill


Note: University policy requires all international students to pay their bill in full before they begin the semester. International students do not qualify for the four-pay plan.

PayMyTuition button

PayMyTuition instructions »
Cedarville's Payment Options »
Currency Converter »