Cedarville University’s graduate programs are designed to equip you for vocational success and Gospel impact. Start your application now; we are excited to get to know you.
To view admission requirements by program, click on the appropriate link below:
Bible and Ministry
- Online Master of Business Administration program (M.B.A.)
- Includes all tracks
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.)
- Online Graduate Certificate in Global Public Health Nursing
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.)
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
Online, or distance education, programs are governed by state higher education regulations. Cedarville University is a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements and is therefore permitted to offer online programs to students in NC-SARA approved states.