One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville
Cedarville's Center for Biblical and Theological Studies glowing in the evening light

Required Documents

Commonly accessed forms for International Current Students:

CPT Request Form

CPT Form

CPT employment must relate to your major and the experience must be part of your program of study. You can work on CPT either full-time or part-time, however CU recommends only a part-time CPT commitment. If you have 12 months or more of full-time CPT, you are ineligible for OPT, but part-time CPT is fine and will not stop you from doing OPT.

OPT Request Form

OPT Form

OPT employment must relate to your major or course of study and participation only occurs after you graduate. You can apply for 12 months of OPT at each education level, (i.e., you may have 12 months of OPT at the bachelor’s level and another 12 months of OPT at the master’s level).

Transfer In or Out

International Student Transfer Form