Davis College has partnered with Cedarville University to offer a 15% tuition savings and accelerated ministry degrees to its graduates and employees.
Take Your Ministry Training to the Next Level
Cedarville University and Davis College have partnered together to provide accelerated, affordable, biblically faithful graduate ministry degrees to Davis College graduates. All ministry programs are available at a 15% tuition savings! Choose one of the following options:
Your Davis College degree provides the undergraduate courses you need to pursue an accelerated, 2-year path to your M.Div.
This all-online, 36-hour Master of Ministry degree can be completed in as little as 12 months, providing you with practical ministry training.
M.A. in Biblical Leadership
Offered in collaboration with Cedarville’s successful M.B.A. program, the M.A.B.L. will equip you with biblical knowledge and practical skills to lead and serve with excellence.
M.A. in Worship and Theology
This all-online, 36-hour degree will equip you with biblical knowledge and practical worship skills to be an effective worship leader for God’s glory.
Graduate Certificate in Worship Leadership
This all-online Certificate includes just 4 courses and will provide practical training for effective worship ministry.
Cedarville also offers graduates degrees in Business (M.B.A.), Nursing (M.S.N.), and Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) The 15% tuition scholarship available to Davis College graduates and employees may also be used when you enroll in the M.B.A. or M.S.N.* program.
*The Family Nurse Practitioner and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner areas of focus in the M.S.N. do not qualify for the tuition discount.
Start Your Journey to a Graduate Degree Now
You will enjoy these benefits when you apply now:
- NO application fee
- NO required graduate entrance exam (e.g. GRE or GMAT)
- Quick processing of your application
- 15% tuition scholarship applied to all courses and consideration for other available financial aid
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Please complete the following steps to start your graduate education:
- Apply today!
- Complete the top half of the Cedarville Partners Program Verification Form, including your contact information and degree program of interest.
- Check and see if you qualify for any educational assistance from your place of employment. If not, you can still participate in this program.
- Submit this form to your human resources office to verify current eligibility. Your human resources office will mail or email this form to the Cedarville University financial aid office.
Cedarville University Financial Aid
ATT: Cedarville Partners Program
251 North Main Street
Cedarville, Ohio 45314
Note: You will be notified via email from Cedarville University once your scholarship form has been accepted and processed.