September 10, 2020
This year's Getting Started looked a little different, but we still were able to welcome more than 1,000 new Yellow Jackets into the Cedarville family! In today's post, you can watch the Jacket Jaunt video to see what it was like as we officially welcomed these new students home. You might even find someone you know!
Please be praying for these new students as they continue to adjust to college life, especially under unusual circumstances this year.
Read More »
Posted in Getting Started
September 8, 2020
Even though we have had to cancel all large group events this fall due to COVID concerns — like Homecoming and Parents Weekend and Grandparents Day — we wanted to remind you that you and your family are still welcome to visit your student throughout the semester. We should be getting some beautiful fall weather soon; it's a great time to visit Cedarville!
We ask that if you visit, you please follow the protocols in our Caring Well. Staying Well. COVID-19 Operating Plan.
Posted in General
August 18, 2020
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23)
We are praising God for a truly meaningful Getting Started Weekend, where we welcomed home our new and returning students while practicing our COVID-19 protocols. With the start of classes today, we turn our attention to fall semester, anticipating all that God will continue to do in the lives of our students.
Yesterday's updates include:
- This week in chapel
- Watching Getting Started sessions online
- Attending a local church
- Understanding isolation and quarantine
- Students traveling off campus
Read Monday's updates now
August 14, 2020
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! (Psalm 100:4)
After months of planning and praying, we are so thankful to the Lord for the beginning of another academic year. Even during these uncertain times, He has been faithful! We are so excited to welcome students and their families to campus this weekend.
Today's update includes:
- Video from the Campus Experience team and SGA (Student Government Association) with important Caring Well information
- Livestreaming Getting Started sessions
- Fall Bible Conference
- Caring for our community and following Ohio's mask mandate
- How to avoid the crowds at dining facilities
- Granting parent discussion access to student accounts
- Welcoming parents to campus this fall
- Recreation Center policies for fall
- How to get answers to your questions
Read today's updates now.
Posted in Getting Started